Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christmas




I've finally started the christmas decorations in our house! Beginning with this cute little tree I bought at Target Australia. Now I just have to dig through our shed and find the christmas tree and it's decorations wherever they may be!

 + 

While walking through the copious isles of decorations at Target i stumbled upon this lollipop. Now I know your thinking it's ridiculously large and full of sugar but I have other plans for it! I plan on hopefully taking some photos of my little cousin with it! (Whilst trying to stop her from devouring it!)

 

Now I have a soft spot for buying dog toys for my dog Bonne. Since it's christmas and all I went somewhat crazy and bought her three from the Reject Shop. $3 Each and they serve as decorations of the house while she rips them apart!


Along with a Dog advent calendar and a Doggy Bon Bon, spoilt I know. It'd tough on her at Christmas though, lots of new faces, lots of food and toys that would look great being ripped apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment