Friday 9 December 2011

Ho, Ho, Ho!

    + 


It's time again to write my christmas cards! I bought a pack from Target Australia which included 2 designs. I just love how cute all the reindeers look; I can never remember all of their names so maybe the first card will inspire me!




  +    







This is the inside of the cards, nothing too exciting here! Not much room for long messages, but I'm never too good at them anyway! 




My Favourite shoes DC Chelsea's are dying more and more each day. I've been looking in shops for ages now and i can't find any that I like even remotely!

That is all for now, see you soon!


                                                                                                                                    

{ ITEM OF THE DAY }

  PETITE GLASS BOTTLES & Stripey STRAWS  

------ Source: http://shopsweetlulu.com/ ----
What's not to love about these glass bottles and stripey straws? I'm obsessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment